We are located at 1108 N. Seminary Avenue (Route 47), Woodstock, Illinois, 60098
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
8:30 AM – 6:00 PM Wednesday
8:30 AM – 4:00 PM Friday
Phone: 815-338-7752 Fax: 815-338-1217
THIS IS WHAT MCHA DOES:
- MCHA administers the federal Housing Choice Voucher Program that provides rental assistance for very low income tenants
- MCHA provides Public Housing in scattered site three-bedroom homes throughout McHenry County for very low income families
- MCHA provides Senior Housing for low income senior citizens and disabled individuals in two rental developments located in Huntley and Richmond
- MCHA administers a Homeless Prevention Program, Emergency Shelter Program & other community services.
- MCHA administers a Rehab Program that assists very low income homeowners to repair their homes
- MCHA administers the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) that assists low income households to afford the costs of heating and cooling their homes
- MCHA administers the Weatherization Program that assists low income households to make repairs to their homes that will reduce the costs of heating and cooling the homes
MCHA MAKES A DIFFERENCE!